Sunday 23 March 2014

OUGD505: Yankee candle research publication - Final page designs.

YANKEE CANDLE. 
RESEARCH PUBLICATION. 
FINAL PAGE DESIGNS. 

With the layouts I drew up, illustrations I have designed, body copy I have written and photographs I have sourced for each page, I am now ready to simply drop all of these elements into place. 

Doing and managing to complete everything in this exact order means that I was well informed all throughout my process. Planning out the pages by writing up body copy so that I knew the content for each page,  then being able to sketch the layouts based upon this, sketching illustrations and then sourcing photographs has lead me to a point now where it is solely about putting all these elements into position. 
I have found that this is one of the first times I have been able to work this way as I have been very strict with doing everything in chronological order, whereas sometimes before, I would complete certain tasks such as page layouts after the final piece. However I have found that doing it in chronological order has lead me to being much more efficient. 








No comments:

Post a Comment