Wednesday 4 December 2013

OUGD504: Design for web/studio brief 2 - Sketches to illustrator.

After drawing up my sketches, and converting these into wireframes, I was now ready to make all of my backdrop images in illustrator. I decided illustrator would be the best pace for me to produce all over these illustrations as they are solely illustration based. 

I used the decided colour pallet, plus a few accent colours for my illustrations, They would be in the style of flat design, to stay true to trend, and youthful. I began to mock up each of my sketches, using my wireframes for placement reference in illustrator, using my bespoke colour pallet. As I was also doing all of my pages with illustrations, I wanted to find a way that I could keep all the pages from looking too similar yet keep the consistency. 

Final pallet:




Therefore my plan is to interchange the colours in my colour pallet for each section but also do two different types of illustrations. Utilising solely fill colour without outline and outline without fill colour. 

About us section 1:








About us section two:






About us section three:






Health benefits section one:






Health benefits section two:






Health benefits section three:






Menu section one:







Menu section two:






Menu section three:








No comments:

Post a Comment